Position Title: Handyman
Reports To: Desk Control Supervisor
He/She should be able to effectively communicate verbally with other employees in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service-oriented manner.
Handyman Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares the necessary tools /equipment for the day’s work, do any work order request.
- Handles properly the work assigned by the supervisor/captain.
- Works order that can`t be don`t by him which need major repair by the required trade-in engineering.
- Checks the maintained items by floor captain.
- Conducts regular inspections of all corridors and area equipment.
- Makes inspection plan.
- To maintain the equipment and tools in good order and to maintain all stores organised.
- To show interest in learning all available new technology and the latest products.
- To share in the implementation of the training programs that will result in better productivity and a better work environment.
- To attend the conducted technical training, and to assure the correct implementation.
- Initiates orders for supplies for the trolley and maintain records of work completed.
- Ensure that all Work Order, PPM & General Maintenance works are executed, as directed by the immediate supervisor.
- Ensures that machines and equipment are clean and tidy at all times.
- Maintains and repairs all furniture, carpet and wallpaper.
- Makes a written report on defects noted.
- Conducts inventory of working tools and equipment every month.
- Related repairing and maintaining skill.
- Good health, Neat and pleasant appearance.
- High School or Diploma in vocational level or mechanical ITI.
- Experience of two to three years in a related position.